Product Details
18k Gold over Sterling Silver CZ Channel-Set Tennis Bracelet
|
| List Price: | $75.00 |
| Price: | $29.99 |
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by SilverSpeck
Average customer review:
(3 customer reviews)
Product Description
Make for the tennis courts Dazzling Simulated Diamond CZ are Channel Set in Vermiel (24k Gold over Sterling Silver) Links.Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #43835 in Jewelry
- Brand: SilverSpeck.com
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
By Kevin Irwin
I got this for my girlfriend, for Christmas, and she has worn it every single day since then. She absolutely loves it! It has not faded or degraded in quality in any way after consistent use for 4 months. I highly recommend this!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
By Jenn
I love this bracelet so much I am buying another one. The gold does wear off if you wear it everyday which I do but it still looks nice.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
By Denise Y. Mclean
Beautiful bracelet and has not changed in color or oxidized during the times that I have worn it. Would definitely buy again from this seller.
See all 3 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น