วันจันทร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

50pc Lot Lampwork Murano Glass European Mix Beads - Compatible with Pandora, Chamilia, Troll, Biagi



Product Details
50pc Lot Lampwork Murano Glass European Mix Beads - Compatible with Pandora, Chamilia, Troll, Biagi

50pc Lot Lampwork Murano Glass European Mix Beads - Compatible with Pandora, Chamilia, Troll, Biagi
From Style Beads

List Price:$12.49
Price:$11.99

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by Bundle Monster
4 new or used available from $11.99
Average customer review: 
(111 customer reviews)

Product Description

This offer includes 50 pieces of Murano glass beads that can be easily slid on to your bracelet or necklace. This is a great way to mix and match your beads to your outfits or mood. These beads make great gifts, too!

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #146 in Kitchen & Housewares
  • Brand: Style Beads
  • Dimensions: .0" h x .0" w x .0" l, .28 pounds

Features

  • Beads are compatible with Pandora, Troll, Chamilia, Biagi & other styles of European bracelets. These beads fit but do NOT represent any of these major brands
  • An affordable way to get great style.
  • All beads are brand new. Hole size is approximately 4.8 to 5mm.
  • Dimension of beads are approximately 14mm by 9mm. Shape is round disc.
  • Core is not threaded to easily slide onto various european bracelets & necklaces.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews
64 of 68 people found the following review helpful.
2must have gotten the reject bundle
By justanothershopper
The reviews I read on this lot of beads were very favorable so I was not hesitant to buy. I must have gotten the lot of 50 lesser quality,cast off beads. The beads I got were not the quality and not nearly as beautiful as the set of 10 I had gotten from the same seller previously. I was also a bit disappointed that out of 50 beads, 18 were black and 20 were green; I expected more variety of color as well as the same quality I had gotten in the smaller bundle.
33 of 33 people found the following review helpful.
2not happy
By zab
I have previously written a review and said that I was happy with the beads BUT now that I have been wearing them the silver grommets are all coming out. The quality is definitely the cheap price that you pay. Will have to purchase glass beads somewhere else.
47 of 52 people found the following review helpful.
5Trollbeads for the Masses
By M. Ward
Fifty trollbeads and not a lemon in the lot. These are good-quality, attractive beads for your pandora-style bracelet. They come in a variety of colors, and there were no duplicates, so you can mix and match to suit your outfit or the season, and that's really the fun of trollbead bracelets, isn't it? They mix in very well with the higher-priced beads I have. This is a great buy if you want to give bracelets with a few starter beads as gifts. If you like to frequently change the look of your bracelet, buy this bundle.
See all 111 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น