วันจันทร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Elephant Bracelet 8"



Product Details
Elephant Bracelet 8"

Elephant Bracelet 8"
From Palm Beach Jewelry

List Price:$93.00
Price:$49.99

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by Palm Beach Jewelry
Average customer review: 
(1 customer reviews)

Product Description

Elephants are lining up to stand proudly on your wrist with this bracelet. Get a trunk load for your fun-loving friends. With DiamonUltra™ Cubic Zirconia accents. Set in 14k Gold-Plated. 8" length. Palm Beach Jewelry Item #: 24893

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #440168 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Palm Beach Jewelry

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
1Peice of JUNK!!!
By Dawn Hernandez
1st and formost I did not want to give this thing one star but page will not save unless you choose atlease 1. This bracelet was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my mother in law. I paid $160 for it and was extremely disappointed when I received it. It was about to fall apart. and very cheep and fake looking. I have contacted the Company Palm Beach Jewelers and they have guaranteed me a full refund upon shipment of the product back to them. I will be shipping out this weekend and hopefully they refund me as promised.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED :(
See all 1 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น