วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

STARHAVEN Sterling Silver & 18k Yellow Gold Dome Ring



Product Details
STARHAVEN Sterling Silver & 18k Yellow Gold Dome Ring

STARHAVEN Sterling Silver & 18k Yellow Gold Dome Ring
From STARHAVEN by Liz Donahue

Price:$535.50


Average customer review: 
(1 customer reviews)
Select RingSize
RingSize: (choose one)
6 7 8 9
Availability: Select RingSize to view.

Product Description

The STARHAVEN by Liz Doanhue "rockstar" dome ring is made of fine oxidized sterling silver & 18k yellow gold. All rings are comfort-fit designed. Each item is designer-stamped for authenticity and comes in an adorable custom STARHAVEN travel pouch with an authenticity designer card inside.

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #628498 in Jewelry
  • Brand: STARHAVEN by Liz Donahue

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5My favorite ring!
By Casey D. Hyde
I have this ring and wear it almost every day. No matter how dressy or casual I am I can wear this ring and it goes with everything. I also get a lot of compliments because it is a piece that stands out. It is not too heavy but feels good on my finger. It is a great everyday, every occasion ring.
See all 1 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น