วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Juicy Couture Silver Starter Charm Bracelet



Product Details
Juicy Couture Silver Starter Charm Bracelet

Juicy Couture Silver Starter Charm Bracelet
From Juicy Couture

List Price:$42.00
Price:$41.99

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by OneLittleBox
Average customer review: 
(6 customer reviews)

Product Description

If you are a Juicy fan, you'll need this for your collection! Brand new authentic Juicy Couture silver starter charm bracelet, the signature core of the Juicy Couture jewelry line comes complete with a heart charm at the end. Length: 7.5". Toggle closure. silver-plated brass. Presented in Juicy long gift box with velvet cushion. Makes a great gift for any Juicy Couture fan for any occasion.

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #772 in Jewelry
  • Color: Silver
  • Brand: Juicy Couture
  • Fabric type: Metal
  • Dimensions: .0" h x .0" w x .0" l, .45 pounds

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
4Awesome!
By Gift Card
This bracelet is very beautiful and it matches everything. I always get complemented on it and I love it. Buy it!!!(:
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Loved it
By superwoman27
bracelet came in a very nice juicy couture box ..it came safely packaged..
nothing broken ..the baracelet look great exactly like the way i pictured..although it was a big bigger around my wrist than i expected.. other than the fact that it was too loose i loved it :)
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Gorgeous! Buy it!
By Aisha
I have been wanting a charm bracelet for the longest time. The ones I bought previously did not look right (too loose or big) and difficult to put on. I knew that as soon as I put the Juicy one on it was the one for me! Yes, the links are thick but it's not too heavy and it looks just right on my wrist. I look forward to buying some charms to dress it up. So happy with this purchase!
See all 6 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น