Product Details
Tutone. 14k Gold-Plated Elephant Caravan Ring
|
| List Price: | $30.00 |
| Price: | $19.95 |
Average customer review:
(6 customer reviews)
Select RingSize
RingSize: (choose one)
5 7 8 9 10
Availability: Select RingSize to view.
Product Description
Stunning in its exotic beauty, this ring displays a caravan of delightful elephants in all their glory sashaying round a tutone 14k Gold-Plated design. Sizes 5-10. Palm Beach Jewelry Item #: 24318Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1844 in Jewelry
- Brand: Palm Beach Jewelry
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews9 of 10 people found the following review helpful.
By JK8
I purchased this ring for a friend who collects elephants. Of course the elephants on the ring are nicely detailed and set off in silver while the bands of the ring are electroplate gold. The ring looks like it cost far, far more than the paltry $20 charged. I am very pleased with the purchase and so was the recipient. I would suggest making this ring in some larger sizes for men.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
By cdkscully
I bought this ring for my mother who collects elephants. It was hard to find an elephant ring in the stores but much easier to find one online especially for Christmas.
This ring is well-made and doesn't look cheap. It looks more expensive than the price Palm Beach Jewelry is charging. It's a tutone ring made of 14k gold electroplate. I believe the tag on the ring said Made in Thailand. To clean make sure you use a soft brush and warm soapy water. Ultrasonic cleaners may be used.
The shipping from Palm Beach Jewelry was quick and delivery time made it before Christmas.
I would recommend this item and this company to anyone wanting to purchase jewelry online.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
By J. Robinson
The ring arrived on time and was the one shown in the picture. Inexpensive, nice-looking, and my girlfriend likes it!
See all 6 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น