วันจันทร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Dog Watch w / Keychain Clip Pocket Watch Black



Product Details
Dog Watch w / Keychain Clip Pocket Watch Black

Dog Watch w / Keychain Clip Pocket Watch Black
From Fashion Watches

Price:$8.00 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by uxcell
2 new or used available from $8.00
Average customer review: 
(2 customer reviews)

Product Description

This is a super cute mini pocket watch with a lot of great features. Our customers love them. It is easy to carry on a keychain or clip to a belt loop. It's a great gift for yourself or a friend. It comes in a gift box.

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #28726 in Single Detail Page Misc
  • Brand: Fashion Watches

Features

  • Japanese Quartz Movement - Hour, Minute, Second Hand Display
  • Swivel the top to reveal the clock face.
  • Polished stainless Metal Case is water resistant
  • Long Battery Life
  • Dog is about 1.25 inch across, clock face is about 5/8".

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Too Cute!!
By Donovan0315
I love this clip watch. I am a teachers aide at an elementary school and really don't like to wear a traditional wrist watch. All of the kids love it too and want to know where I purchased it. I clip it onto my lanyard with my school ID and whistle. Can't say enough good things about it!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Cute clip on watch
By P. BRIDGES
This watch is really cute and since I have problems wearing a watch I can clip on my purse. It is nicely made and much heavier than I expected.
See all 2 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น