Product Details
AVIATOR SUNGLASSES DELUXE SILVER MIRROR LENS
|
| List Price: | $9.95 |
| Price: | $1.03 |
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by Private Island
16 new or used available from $1.03
Average customer review:
(410 customer reviews)
Product Description
Premium Mirror Aviator SunglassesProduct Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #7 in Apparel & Accessories
- Size: One Size
- Color: Silver
- Brand: Urban Boundaries Eyewear
- Fabric type: plastic
- Dimensions: 1.00 pounds
Features
- polycarbonate lens
- monoblock spring hinge
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews210 of 225 people found the following review helpful.
By Alan Jukes
Don't buy these unless you can handle copious amounts of awesome. Whenever I wear them, strangers randomly high five me. I've also been invited to play in several pickup beach volleyball games. They also come in handy when you need to check your teeth for stray food particles after lunch. They're actually way better quality than I anticipated, and I would buy them again.
495 of 543 people found the following review helpful.
By Josh Swindall
Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1O14YDDQWTUKH
37 of 42 people found the following review helpful.
By M. Stuber
Very good quality, cam very quickly, and also included was a cloth case/cleaner, which wasn't in the item description. Very good for price :)
See all 410 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น