วันจันทร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Bracelet - B164 - Sister Prayer - Bangle Style Engraved With ~ If Sisters Were Flowers, I'd Still Pick You... ~ Silver Tone Metal (68mm)



Product Details
Bracelet - B164 - Sister Prayer - Bangle Style Engraved With ~ If Sisters Were Flowers, I'd Still Pick You... ~ Silver Tone Metal (68mm)

Bracelet - B164 - Sister Prayer - Bangle Style Engraved With ~ If Sisters Were Flowers, I'd Still Pick You... ~ Silver Tone Metal (68mm)
From SERENITY CRYSTALS

List Price:$20.99
Price:$10.99

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by Serenity Crystals, Inc.
Average customer review: 
(8 customer reviews)

Product Description

Inscribed with ~ If Sisters Were Flowers, I'd Still Pick You. I'd Let the Sun Shine So You'd Never Be Blue. I'd Show the World How Beautifully You Grew, With Bright Bold Colors and Strength Through and Through + Sisters Flower Charm ~ Lead Compliant Silver Tone Metal.

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3527 in Jewelry
  • Brand: SERENITY CRYSTALS
  • Model: B164
  • Dimensions: .50 pounds

Features

  • Inscribed all the way around and inside the bracelet..
  • Beautiful silver tone bangle bracelet easily slips on over your wrist.
  • Bracelet measures 2-11/16" (approx 68mm) in diameter.
  • Nicely weighted..
  • Lead Compliant

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Dainty!
By Sweet Lola
This is a beautiful silver bracelet. It is inexpensive and sentimental at the same time. It's a gift for my little sister- she will love it because it is adorable! Shipment was quick~ the bracelet was securely wrapped in plastic and put inside a spacious envelope.
12 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
1You get what you pay for.
By Lynne Fawcett
This was a very cheap price and a very cheap piece of jewelery. Charm doesn't hang properly.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5beautiful
By blondiemeeko
I love this. My sister loves it. It is slightly uncomfortable because its twisted but you buy what its described as and its lovely.
See all 8 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น