วันจันทร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Designer Inspired Stainless Steel Heart Toggle Tag Necklace Chain Engravable 18" L



Product Details
Designer Inspired Stainless Steel Heart Toggle Tag Necklace Chain Engravable 18" L

Designer Inspired Stainless Steel Heart Toggle Tag Necklace Chain Engravable 18" L
From CoolRings

List Price:$99.99
Price:$31.99

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by CooLRings
Average customer review: 
(5 customer reviews)

Product Description

Beautiful Tiffany style necklace, the heart charm is engravable at your local jeweler or at your local mall.

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #624 in Jewelry
  • Brand: CoolRings

Features

  • 18" Long
  • Engravable heart charm
  • heart charm measures 22mmx20mm
  • Hypoallergenic Stainless steel
  • 30.8 grams

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews
10 of 10 people found the following review helpful.
5Amazing product
By Mariee
I have shopped online at other websites looking for a sterling silver toggle heart necklace. When I ordered and received it, I was very dissatisfied and ended up returning it. The product wasn't welded properly, it tarnished, and I ended up with little cuts on my neck from the poor quality of the chain. When I saw this particular item, I was skeptical. I never dealt with stainless steel before so I wasn't sure how I would react. I thought for $35 that was a good price and I hear stainless steel doesn't tarnish or rust. I took my chances. I received the necklace and was blown away. Excellent quality, looks just as good as sterling silver, and best of all it was worth every penny. Forget sterling silver. Stainless steel is the new thing.
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
4good buy
By hdchick1024
I bought this necklace as a birthday gift for a friend. She was dying for one of these necklaces and after shopping around the local malls the cheapest I could find one for was $70. I then resorted to internet shopping and found this particular necklace. I liked the price and decided to take my chances and order it. After receiving the necklace in the mail I had it engraved. It looks good and my friend loves it.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
4Nice Necklace
By Sara
This is a very nice necklace, the quality is good. It shipped fast and it was nicely packed. When I ordered it I totally missed the fact that it's stainless steel (I was originally looking for the silver one), but when I received it I was happy with it. The only thing is that the chain is thinner than the original (real) one, but overall, I am a very happy customer.
See all 5 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น