วันจันทร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Teacher Silver & Crystal Expressively Yours Bracelet



Product Details
Teacher Silver & Crystal Expressively Yours Bracelet

Teacher Silver & Crystal Expressively Yours Bracelet
From DM Merchandising

Price:$7.39 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by My Jewel Thief, Inc.
3 new or used available from $7.39
Average customer review: 
(11 customer reviews)

Product Description

Enjoy the beauty of this silver-plated and crystal Expressively Yours bracelet. The Inspire, Wisdom and Teacher words are on both sides of the silver bead. It is finished off with a heart charm and a toggle clasp. Included with this bracelet is this inspirational saying: A teacher has unique qualities, The gift of wisdom to share, With patience and understanding, To inspire many with special care. It comes packaged in a beautiful gift box with a ribbon-ready to give as a gift. Ages 18+ 8" long

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #767 in Jewelry
  • Brand: DM Merchandising

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
4Nice gift.
By Dani
This is a nice teachers gift. I thought that they were beautiful and it's something different (I didn't want anything that had apples). I think that the teachers liked them and hopefully they will enjoy them for a very long time.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Beautiful Bracelet
By DecatursFinest
Loved this bracelet! I bought 2 of these one for each of my sons preschool teachers for teacher appreciation. The price was very reasonable and they actually look better in person than they do on the picture. I would highly recommend. My son's teachers loved them!
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5BEAUTIFUL...nicely done, great price, gift boxed too!
By Dennis Regan
Bought a "sister" and a "teacher" bracelet....both are very nice!! Better than I expected, in fact!! Really nicely done for the price...and the pretty gift box makes a nice presentation!
See all 11 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น